mailRe: problem compiling

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on November 08, 2006 - 09:30:
Hi,

This issue hasn't arisen before because I don't think anyone has tried
running relax on Mac OS X yet.  I knew that the compilation would
become an issue because I haven't had access to an OS X system for
testing (and the SCons code hasn't been set up for it).  Would you
like to create a bug report for the problem?  The relax bug tracker is
located at https://gna.org/bugs/?group=relax and you can submit a bug
at https://gna.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=relax.  Otherwise I'll
create a report for it.  Once it's in the tracker, a solution to the
problem could be worked on.  If you don't mind, I will probably
require your help to determine the correct 'gcc' options for building
OS X shared libraries.

Thanks,

Edward