mailTest-suite

Posted by Sebastien Morin on November 30, 2006 - 20:45:
Hi everyone

I've been running relax for several weeks now and realized I had never
run the test suite on my different computers.

I tried simply running "relax ./test_suite.py" without success.

Is it necessary to run this test suite ?

How one can run this test suite ?

Thanks for helping me solve this obviously easy issue...

Sébastien  :)

--