mailReduced spectral density mapping VS Rex

Posted by Sebastien Morin on December 12, 2006 - 17:35:
Hi everyone

I got a question concerning the treatment of Rex in reduced spectral
density mapping as implemented in relax...

My data include R1, R2 and {1H}15N-NOE at three magnetic fields (500,
600 and 800 MHz). When proceeding to the reduced spectral density
mapping, I obtain J at three values (0, wN and wH). However, a slight
trend is observable between those extracted values, i.e. the values from
data at 500 MHz are higher than those at 600, which are higher than
those at 800...

Is it normal ?

Is there a way to extract the contribution from Rex (conformational
exchange, slow us-ms timescale motions) from my data using reduced
spectral density mapping at those three fields ?

Thanks !!

Sébastien  :)

--