mailRe: Relax installation question

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on January 09, 2007 - 01:17:
I tried with and without the quotation marks and both worked on
Windows XP.  Maybe it's a different Windows version issue.  I'll add
the quotation marks permanently to the Windows "relax.bat" file for
future relax versions.

On 1/9/07, Dancheck, Barbara <Barbara_Dancheck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks, Andrew, that did the trick!  (The last %* does not need to be in the
quotation marks.)

Cheers-
Barbara

________________________________

From: andrewjamesperry@xxxxxxxxx on behalf of Andrew Perry
Sent: Sun 1/7/2007 23:46
To: relax-users@xxxxxxx
Cc: Dancheck, Barbara
Subject: Re: Relax installation question

I'm only guessing .. haven't booted into Windows to test it yet, but on a hunch, this may work:

Edit the file relax.bat (ie using Notepad) and add some double quotes around
%~dp0%0 eg change:

python %~dp0%0 %*

python "%~dp0%0" %*

You may need to do this for the %* argument too.

Tell me if it works :)

Cheers,

Andrew