mailRe: Relax installation question

Posted by Andrew Perry on January 08, 2007 - 05:46:
I'm only guessing .. haven't booted into Windows to test it yet, but on a hunch, this may work:

Edit the file relax.bat (ie using Notepad) and add some double quotes around %~dp0%0 eg change:

python %~dp0%0 %*

python "%~dp0%0" %*

You may need to do this for the %* argument too.

Tell me if it works :)

Cheers,

Andrew