mailfull_analysis.py

Posted by Clare-Louise Evans on April 29, 2007 - 16:55:
I'm new to NMR relaxation and was hoping you could just clarify something for a newbie.

In the comments contained in the full_analysis.py script it is stated "It is important that the number of parameters in a model does not exceed the number of relaxation data sets for that residue..."

I've taken this to mean that if I have only 3 sets of relaxation data for each residue (R1,R2 and noe) that I should only optimise the models local_tm and sphere before proceeding with the final run as the other diffusion models have more than 3 parameters. Have I misunderstood this?

Many thanks
Clare