mailRe: model selection

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on May 08, 2007 - 00:37:
Hi,

The answer to this question is simple.  Say you have the runs called
'sphere', 'oblate spheroid', 'prolate spheroid', and 'ellipsoid'
(importantly with the diffusion tensor not fixed using fix('sphere',
'diff', fixed=0) as you would for optimising the diffusion tensors),
then for AIC model selection type:

model_selection('AIC', 'fin')

That's all that is necessary.  The result of the model-selection will
be placed in the new run 'fin'.  If you have additional runs in relax
then you will need to supply the 'runs' argument to the
model_selection() user function to exclude these.  Hope this helps.