mailRe: model selection

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on May 08, 2007 - 01:03:
Douglas,

Did the suggestion by Clare help fix the issue?  Unless you have
modified the script, full_analysis.py takes your amino acid sequence
from the PDB file and hence the heteronuc='N', proton='H' arguments to
the 'pdb()' user function may need to be changed for your structure.
Otherwise if this is not the issue would you be able to create a bug
report at https://gna.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=relax?  Thanks.
Any additional information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Edward