mailfull_analysis.py

Posted by Sebastien Morin on February 17, 2008 - 19:48:
Hi,

I recently used the full_analysis.py script.

In the final run, I wonder if it would be useful to make MC simulations on the diffusion tensor parameters. Are errors on the diffusion tensor parameters useful ?

I ask this question because I used to work with ModelFree (Palmer) and this program output errors on every parameter, including the diffusion tensor...

Also, I realized that simulations were being done on the bond length and CSA. Is this useful ? Why ?

What's your opinion about MC simulations on the diffusion tensor parameters as long as the bond length and CSA in the final run ?

Cheers,

Séb

--
Sebastien Morin