mailSpectral Density Mapping Problem

Posted by Johnny Croy on March 25, 2008 - 17:03:
Hello,

I am new to using relax, but I have been running into a problem with reading data into relax using the jw_mapping.py sample script. I have three separate files for noe, r1 and r2 all collected at 500 MHZ. These are tab delimitated files that contain residue #, residue name, value and error in columns 0-3, respectively. Also a file containing the sequence, residue # and name in cols 0 and 1, respectively was generated. These files were substituted into the script in the appropriate places and frequencies were changed. When the script is invoked using 'relax jw_mapping.py' it runs through to the end displaying the grace plots and the appropriate output files are created. However, only the first residue in the file is analyzed. How do I tell relax to read in the whole list?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Johnny Croy
CU Boulder