mailRe: problems with relax_data.back_calc?

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 26, 2008 - 11:20:
Hi,

This error looks like a bug in relax.  I haven't tested the back
calculation code for a little while, and I haven't noticed this
problem before.  I do have a few ideas as to what the problem is but,
to help fix this issue, would you be able to create a bug report at
https://gna.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=relax?  Thanks.  It would be
very useful for debugging if you attached the PDB file as well.  If
you could truncate this PDB file to a few residues, making sure the
truncated structure still gives the same error, that too would be
useful.  If the PDB info is sensitive, the coordinates in the file can
simply be randomised.

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Ryan MB Hoffman