mailRe: AIC from ModeFree data

Posted by Sébastien Morin on April 02, 2008 - 17:41:
Hi Ed,

Thanks for the tip ! I should have looked closer in the manual before asking...

Cheers,

Séb  :)

This is simple enough to do.  The user function palmer.extract() will
extract all the data (well that used by relax) out of Modelfree's
mfout files.

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 11:41 PM, Sébastien Morin