mailDownloading builds for the new release

Posted by Brosey, Chris A on December 11, 2008 - 19:32:
Title: Downloading builds for the new release

Greetings,

I have managed to complete a successful run with the full_analysis.py script and find nicely improved results compared to the standard fast model-free analysis.  I really appreciated the help  in troubleshooting and debugging along the way.

I did have a question about this newest release of the program.  In one of my initial inquiries, it was recommended that I implement the latest build of relax using subversion.  I am assuming that more builds for this newest release will be applied using this method.  However, if I apply downloaded builds with the new program in its first days, do I risk reverting to some
of the older code?  Basically, should I wait a bit to download any new builds through subversion?

Thanks!

Chris