mailFw: compilation and test-run issues

Posted by Raj Jose on February 21, 2009 - 16:32:
Hello,

The operating system is Ubuntu 7.04.  The modelfree version that i have installed on my computer is ver 4.2.
Is this the information you needed.
i am a bit confused.  Does the program RELAX come with a copy of the Modelfree4 program or does it look up the system for a installed version of modelfree4.
If it comes with a copy where should i look it up.

prem

Prem Raj B Joseph
Post Dcotoral Fellow
Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Sealy Center for Structural Biology and Molecular Biophysics
5.142 Medical Branch Building
University of Texas Medical Branch
Galveston, TX 77555-1055
Cell: 409-354-8536

From: Edward d'Auvergne <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Raj Jose <isodna05@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: relax-users@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 11:22:56 AM
Subject: Re: compilation and test-run issues

Hi,

I've had a look at the output, and the problem appears to be
Modelfree4's optimisation.  There is a change between the chi-squared
value of 8.0439 from the version I'm using and 8.0437 in your version.
Do you know the Modelfree4 version and operating system you are
using?  These test suite issues are not a problem though.  The 2
errors you see are because 2 tests are testing for code which I
haven't written yet.  The one failure is the Modelfree4 issue.