mailfull analysis high Te values

Posted by Pierre-Yves Savard on March 25, 2009 - 18:55:
Hello,

I am trying to run the full_analysis.py script with my data but I have
strange results: for some residues, I got Te values two times greater
than the correlation time of the protein.

In the code, the upper limit for Te values is set to 1.5 X the value of Tm.

I am using relax 1.3 (repository version) and I see these values of Te
in the aic directory of several rounds, running the prolate diffusion
tensor.

Does the function 'eliminate' works properly in relax 1.3?

Thank you very much,

PY

--
Pierre-Yves Savard, Ph.D.