mailRe: full analysis high Te values

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 25, 2009 - 19:29:
Hi,

You may have found a bug there.  Model elimination is tested in the
test suite, but maybe you have some circumstances that trigger an
unusual bug.  Would you be able to make a bug report?  This would help
in tracking down what is happening.  It can be done here:
https://gna.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=relax.  As I'm flying to the
ENC conference in 2 days, and will be away most of April, it may be
hard for me to fix.  One way to accelerate debugging is if you create
a tiny data set with script that catches the problem, and then attach
it to the bug report.  If I can reproduce the bug with this data, it
might only take me a few minutes to an hour to find and fix.

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 6:54 PM, Pierre-Yves Savard