mailRe: value.display()

Posted by Vic Vostr on August 13, 2009 - 09:10:
Hi,

I do omit the "run" argument in the "value.display" function. It reads
just "value.display('S2')", which returns:
relax> value.display(run='S2', param=None)
RelaxError: The parameter argument None must be a string.

If this is a bug, I will file the report right away; I just want to
make sure I am not making some trivial mistake, as this issue has been
raised earlier.

Thank you,
Vitaly