mailRE: Now Member of list: Fwd: Displaying output from Model free analysis

Posted by Tiago Pais on December 13, 2009 - 20:34:

Hi Ed,

The xml file is a storage file.

To visualize the results of the analysis you can use for example the [value.write( )] function. Look for details in the help manual. I find it very usefull sometimes to plot the results in grace format (see sample script grace.py)

I am also a beginner in this, so I can tell you that some trial and error is necessary to be able to get some results.

Cheers

TiagoP