mailDisplaying output from Model free analysis

Posted by Ed Olejniczak on December 13, 2009 - 19:00:
(1) I ran through the protocol and generated in the aic directory a xml file.
How do I view it?

(2) I ran latex_mf_table.py and gnerated a tex file input=aic/ results output= results.tex

How do I view this latex file? I have tried pdflatex , latex they all find errors in the file.

(3) When I run the protocols all of the "grace" view operations show a graph with the wrong limits.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ed Olejniczak
edward.t.olejniczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx