mailExtracting vectors from multiple spins

Posted by Tiago Pais on December 17, 2009 - 16:00:

Hello guys,

Does anyone know if it is possible to extract vectors for multiple spins in the same run?

Lets say I would like to extract vectors for example from Ca to H1 and Cb to H2. For the proton attached I imagine one can use the “*” character but for the spin itself I don’t see how it can be done.

If anyone has any idea, please reply.

Cheers

Tiago P

Tiago Pais, PhD. student

Cell Physiology & NMR

Instituto de Tecnologia Química e Biológica-Oeiras