mailRE: Extracting vectors from multiple spins

Posted by Tiago Pais on January 04, 2010 - 20:21:
I have tried that before but it doesn't work - there's the spin.name issue.
When it is running the second spin there is a warning message:
RelaxWarning: The spin ':140&:W@CD1' is already named.  Set the force flag
to rename
It goes like this for all the residues and then it stops:
The attached atom is not a proton.

RelaxError: No vectors could be extracted.

Cheers
TiagoP