mailError when running full_analysis.y script -- part II

Posted by Daniel Pérez on March 17, 2010 - 08:58:
Hi Edward,

I hope you have some time to take a look at this. I have a data set at two
fields. I used relax for fitting the data, but when and run the full_analysis
script, after the software starts the grid search I get the following error
message

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/soft/group/relax/relax-1.3.4/relax", line 418, in ?
    Relax()
  File "/soft/group/relax/relax-1.3.4/relax", line 127, in __init__
    self.interpreter.run(self.script_file)
  File "/soft/group/relax/relax-1.3.4/prompt/interpreter.py", line 276, in run
    return run_script(intro=self.__intro_string, local=self.local,
script_file=script_file, quit=self.__quit_flag,
show_script=self.__show_script, raise_relax_error=self.__raise_relax_error)
  File "/soft/group/relax/relax-1.3.4/prompt/interpreter.py", line 537, in
run_script
    return console.interact(intro, local, script_file, quit,
show_script=show_script, raise_relax_error=raise_relax_error)
  File "/soft/group/relax/relax-1.3.4/prompt/interpreter.py", line 433, in
interact_script
    execfile(script_file, local)
  File "full_analysis_markup.py", line 764, in ?
    Main(self.relax)
  File "full_analysis_markup.py", line 226, in __init__
    self.multi_model(local_tm=True)
  File "full_analysis_markup.py", line 755, in multi_model
    grid_search(inc=GRID_INC)
  File "/soft/group/relax/relax-1.3.4/prompt/minimisation.py", line 156, in
grid_search
    minimise.grid_search(lower=lower, upper=upper, inc=inc,
constraints=constraints, verbosity=verbosity)
  File "/soft/group/relax/relax-1.3.4/generic_fns/minimise.py", line 191, in
grid_search
    grid_search(lower=lower, upper=upper, inc=inc, constraints=constraints,
verbosity=verbosity)
  File
"/soft/group/relax/relax-1.3.4/specific_fns/model_free/mf_minimise.py", line
479, in grid_search
    self.minimise(min_algor='grid', lower=lower, upper=upper, inc=inc,
constraints=constraints, verbosity=verbosity, sim_index=sim_index)
  File
"/soft/group/relax/relax-1.3.4/specific_fns/model_free/mf_minimise.py", line
789, in minimise
    model_type = self.determine_model_type()
  File "/soft/group/relax/relax-1.3.4/specific_fns/model_free/main.py", line
1015, in determine_model_type
    if cdp.diff_tensor.fixed:
AttributeError: 'PipeContainer' object has no attribute 'diff_tensor'

Checking the mailing archive I saw that Tiago Pais got the same error message
last year.
That time you suggested him to use a script containing a markup:
http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/relax/1.3/sample_scripts/full_analysis.py?rev=9794&view=markup

(
The complete answer was:
Re: Error when running full_analysis.py script
Edward d'Auvergne
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 03:02:16 -0700

Dear Tiago,

This is a hard one to catch.  I have just added a function to this
script to check the validity of the user variables
(http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/relax/1.3/sample_scripts/full_analysis.py?rev=9794&view=markup).
 This should give better error messages specifically identifying the
problem.  For this second issue you are having, it is a little hard to
see what the problem is.  Would you be able to supply a little more
information.  For example the version of relax you are using, the full
error message, how you have executed the full_analysis.py script and
at what stage you are up to, etc.  With more information, I should be
able to track down the issue.

)

The traceback I showed to you above is coming from running that script, I got
the same error message when I run the canonical full_analysis script.
I'm running relax 1.3.4 in RHEL distribution 5.1.19.6, kernel /vmlinuz
2.6.18-128.1.10.e15

It will be nice if you can help me with this

Best regards

Daniel

Dr. Daniel Pérez
Institut für Molekularbiologie und Biophysik
Schafmattstrasse 20
ETH-Hönggerberg, HPK G 5
CH-8093 Zürich
Phone: +41 44 633 25 37