mailSome questions about using relax

Posted by D. Peng on April 27, 2010 - 19:34:
Hi, Guys
I tried to use this software to calculate the hetNOE  based on my  with and without NOE TROSY spectra. I had assigned all the peaks I need in both reference and with-NOE spectra, exported the two lists as ref.list and sat.list.
Followed is what I did this morning in the folder where "relax" is in.
1, copy ref.list, at.list and pdb file to the relax folder
2, follow the protocol of calculating NOE in the chapter 4 in the relax.pdf file
2.1, pipe.create(‘NOE’, ‘noe’)
2.2,structure.read_pdb(file=‘*’)
#if I typed in '*.pdb' instead of '*', then error came
2.3, structure.load_spins(spin_id=‘@N’)
# what I am concened is how to avoid 2.2 and 2.3, since it will be no use in calculating NOE values
2.4, noe.read(file=‘ref.list’, spectrum_type=‘ref’)
       noe.read(file=‘sat.list’, spectrum_type=‘sat’)
#both of them did not work.
#error information:
Traceback(most recent call last):
 File "<console>", line 1, in <module>
AttributeError:Noe instance has no attribute 'read'
# I checked the  "alphabetical listing of user functions", there is no detail of this function.
Sorry to raise so many problems. If you guys know how to solve them, please write back to me.
Thanks

Dungeng Peng
Department of Biochemistry
Vanderbilt University