mailRe: Some questions about using relax

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on April 27, 2010 - 21:11:
Hi Dungeng,

Welcome to the relax mailing lists!  For your questions, firstly can
you type 'relax' from anywhere and relax executes?  Which operating
system is this running on, and which version of relax?  I'll answer
your questions below: