mailminfx in relax 1.3.5

Posted by bmduggan . MUSC on September 28, 2010 - 17:09:
Hi Edward (and others)

I just tried installing relax 1.3.5 on a FC11 machine that has ScientificPython and NumPy installed and got the following error message,

The dependency 'minfx' has not been installed (see https://gna.org/projects/minfx/).

from dep_check.py. Looking through the mailing list it seems that minfx should be bundled with relax, but I can't find it and it seems my python environment can't either. Are there some environment variables I need to set? Or do I need to download and install minfx separately? I also tried installing relax 1.3.4 and got the same problem.

Thanks for any help

Brendan