mailRe: minfx in relax 1.3.5

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 29, 2010 - 10:46:
Dear Brendan,

Welcome to the relax mailing lists.  Minfx was originally an
optimisation library that I wrote as part of relax, but was spun out
into its own project for the benefit of others.  So for the relax
1.3.x versions, you need to download and install this separately.  A
simple 'python setup.py install' command is all that is necessary,
like all the standard Python packages.  In the future, minfx will be
bundled with the distribution packages available from
http://www.nmr-relax.com/download.html so that that won't be
necessary, but for now you will need to install it separately.