mailRe: Full analysis: prolate and oblate

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on January 10, 2011 - 15:49:
Hi Vitaly,

I've now fixed this bug in relax.  It would still be useful to have a
bug report in case someone else encounters the same problem.  As I
said in the commit message
(https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-commits/2011-01/msg00114.html),
this bug was recently introduced due to changes for BMRB support.  It
affects relax 1.3.6, as well as the 1.3 line from revision r11678 to
r12174.  As this bug is quite big affecting all users of model-free
analysis, I will try to release a new version of relax very soon.  If
you have a repository version, you can type 'svn up' to receive the
bug fix.