mailRe: Relax 1.3.6 volume/point sum

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on January 10, 2011 - 15:45:
Hi,

Thank you for the bug report (https://gna.org/bugs/index.php?17457).
This is now fixed in the 1.3 repository line.  I will try to release a
new version of relax due to the more important diffusion tensor bug
that Vitaly Vostrikov found (which is also now fixed).