mailSegmentation Fault on Relax - 1.3.7

Posted by Tiago Pais on January 26, 2011 - 19:35:
Dear all,
Surely this should be a very silly mistake of mine but I can not manage to
put to work any of the relax versions above 1.3.6.
I just get the message "Segmentation fault" when I type "relax"

Do I need to uninstall the previous 1.3.4 version?
For now I would like to keep the old one since I have things analyzed on
that one.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers
Tiago P