mailRe: Segmentation Fault on Relax - 1.3.7

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on January 26, 2011 - 20:56:
Hi,

This is strange!  Do the source code versions work ok?  It could be
the a strange combination of python and numpy, together with relax's C
modules.  You could possibly remove (or rename) the
maths_fns/relax_fit.so file and try again.  It would be useful to have
information about the system to work out what is happening.  You can
get all the relevant info by typing:

$ relax --info

This is assuming relax will run at all.  Another option would be if
you have 'scons', 'numpy', and 'numpy-devel' (or something like that)
installed.  You could then type:

$ scons clean_all

to remove the compiled C module, and

$ scons