mailBinding studies

Posted by Maddy Strickland on February 23, 2011 - 11:05:
Hi everyone,

I'm moving on to looking at dynamics of binding to a receptor which I've
already studied using Relax for Lipari-Szabo data.  I was wondering if I
added some unlabelled peptide to the 15n receptor how I could study the
new relaxation data?  Can I still use Relax and the same pulse sequences
etc. or do I need a program specific to binding?  It's a fairly strong
binder, but it would render the receptor more of a cylinder than a
sphere...  What do you all think?

Madeleine Strickland