mailRe: Binding studies

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on February 24, 2011 - 10:46:
Hi,

This can be tricky.  Can you estimate the percentage of monomer verses
dimer?  Can you also estimate the amount of time the peptide binds to
the receptor?  Do you have binding data for the NMR sample conditions?
 If the more than 90% of the receptor is bound to the peptide and the
time bound to the receptor is significant, then you should be able to
handle this with standard model-free analysis using a single diffusion
tensor.  This will likely require data at 2 or more field strengths.
Seb, have you worked with this situation?

On 23 February 2011 11:04, Maddy Strickland <M.Strickland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>