mailDetermine global parameters

Posted by Shantanu S. Bhattacharyya Mr on May 27, 2011 - 09:37:
Hello,

I am sorry if my question is too basic but I am trying to get the global
parameters to describe the dynamics of my protein and I am not really
looking for any spin specific parameters. I have data only at 600 MHz.

I thought I could run the model-free.py script using

  diffusion_tensor.init((9e-8, 0.5, 0.3, 60, 290, 100), fixed=False)

But then I get :

Over-fit spin deselection.

RelaxWarning: The spin ':0' has been deselected because of missing
structural data.
RelaxWarning: The spin ':1' has been deselected because of missing
structural data.
RelaxWarning: The spin ':2' has been deselected because of missing
structural data.
RelaxWarning: The spin ':3' has been deselected because of missing
structural data.
RelaxWarning: The spin ':4' has been deselected because of missing
structural data.
RelaxWarning: The spin ':5' has been deselected because of missing
structural data.
 and so on for all my 75 residues.

I dont think I can use

#diffusion_tensor.init(10e-9, fixed=false)

because it complains of a very massive grid search which cannot be run.

Is there an easier way to optimise the tm or is there an entirely
different approach to get the global parameters for a molecule ?

Any guidance will be helpful.

Thanks for your time.

--
Shantanu S. Bhattacharyya