mailrelax_fit.py error values equal to 0 when using non-duplicated spectra

Posted by Elio Cino on October 04, 2011 - 22:50:
Hello. I typically use duplicated spectra, but this time I only have non-duplicated data. From what I understand from the relax manual, residue specific error values should still be attainable by setting the spectrum.baseplane_rmsd for each spectrum id. However, I still get error values of 0. Could anyone please point me in the right direction here? I have attached the scrip I am using. Thanks very much.

--
Elio Cino