mailRe: relax_fit.py error values equal to 0 when using non-duplicated spectra

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 05, 2011 - 10:40:
Hi Elio,

Unfortunately your script was not attached.  As a general rule, note
that one shouldn't attach files to messages sent to mailing lists.  It
causes problems with the mailing list infrastructure as there is a
massive amplification of the number of copies of the attachments.  I
would recommend submitting a bug report and attaching the script to
that report (https://gna.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=relax).  The
best would be if you could have the script, but also one or two lines
of input data for that script.  This is so I can reproduce the
problem.  If it is really a bug, I could then add the script and data
to the test suite to make sure the bug never returns.  If the data is
to remain confidential, then try randomising it and see if the error
still occurs.  Also, data from only one or two spins is needed.