mailRe: Extracting chi2 from iterations

Posted by V.V. on October 17, 2011 - 23:22:
Thank you, it works nicely.

Vitaly

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 12:32, Edward d'Auvergne <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Have a look at the contents of the results files.  This will tell to
the variable names of the relax data store.  If you would like access
to the current data pipe, this is now accessible in a script as 'cdp'.
 The structures under the 'global' XML tag in the results file are
directly accessible from the pipe structure.  So if you want the chi2
value for the current data pipe, you would access 'cdp.chi2'.

The spin specific data is a bit more challenging.  For this, I would
recommend the spin loop using the code:

from generic_fns.mol_res_spin import spin_loop
for spin in spin_loop():
   print spin

With the redesign of the relax 1.3 line, it should be now easier to
access the relax data store.  Data is now stored in special 'data
pipes' which are data containers for isolating different analyses.
The user functions work on the current data pipe.  Looking into the
script at that link, this will require a lot of work.  The
model_statistics function is now buried deep in relax and not really
very accessible for a script any more, so if you need this, another
way might need to be found.  Anyway, I hope this helps.