mailRe: Anisotropic Diffusion coefficients

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on February 27, 2012 - 21:56:
Hi Hugh,

You might have accidentally received my last message twice.  There was
a hardware failure affecting the Gna! infrastructure
(http://gna.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=2327).  As relax relies on
this infrastructure, the mailing lists were down for about 6 days (as
well as the website, subversion repository, bug tracker, etc.)!  If
you sent a message in during the down time, you may have seen a series
of messages such as:

Technical details of permanent failure:

The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn
more at http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=7720
[mail.gna.org. (15): Connection refused]

If so, you will have to resend the original mail.