mailRe: scons

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 04, 2012 - 12:11:
Hi,

Did you try to run relax straight after installation?  Did you see the
Import Error message and then try to compile the modules?  The Win32
Zip file should contain the compiled modules and these should work
without problem.  Otherwise, could you try to run 'relax --debug' and
copy and paste the full program output in an email?  For compiling the
modules with MS Visual C++ 2005, what are the error messages you see
when you type 'scons' in the base relax directory?  Could you copy and
paste those messages as well?