mailRe: scons

Posted by James Nyirenda on March 04, 2012 - 14:58:
The screen i get after invoking relax in the windows cmd is
then after typing "scons" i get this one
my visual c++ 2005  crashed and could no longer be tolerated by the OS so i have had no option but to uninstall it completely.
Kind regards
Jimmy

From: Edward d'Auvergne <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: James Nyirenda <jamesn7414@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "relax@xxxxxxxx" <relax@xxxxxxxx>; Karin Crowhurst <karin.crowhurst@xxxxxxxx>; "relax-users@xxxxxxx" <relax-users@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, 4 March 2012, 20:10
Subject: Re: scons

Hi,

Did you try to run relax straight after installation?  Did you see the
Import Error message and then try to compile the modules?  The Win32
Zip file should contain the compiled modules and these should work
without problem.  Otherwise, could you try to run 'relax --debug' and
copy and paste the full program output in an email?  For compiling the
modules with MS Visual C++ 2005, what are the error messages you see
when you type 'scons' in the base relax directory?  Could you copy and
paste those messages as well?