mailCompiling C modules for relax

Posted by James Nyirenda on March 12, 2012 - 11:15:
Yes, the information at the bottom says False meaning we have to compile the modules, i tried last night using a separate machine having c++ 2005 but the messege at the bottom says am using c++ on a header that is using c as i copied the relax-fit files header and source into ms visual c++ 2005 though my thinking was if relax curve fitting files were written in c, c++ may not be problem. Sorry my programming skills are a bit scanty.
Probably we can start from this bit of information i have given.
 Kind regards.
 Jimmy.