mailRe: Compiling C modules for relax

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 12, 2012 - 11:47:
Hi,

I'm assuming that you are using the 1.3.13 MS Windows 32-bit Zip file.
 This problem sometimes occurs due to differences in Windows versions
(especially 32 vs. 64-bit).  To check the system information, can you
run:

$ relax --info > log

This will create a file called 'log' which you can copy and paste the
contents of.  Could you also run:

$ relax --tee log2

and then inside relax type:

relax> from maths_fns.relax_fit import setup

Then quit relax.  The 'log2' file should then have all of the
information about why the C module cannot be loaded on your system.
From this information, hopefully we can work out what is happening.