mailRe: maths_fns

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on April 05, 2012 - 13:21:
Hi,

The '>' symbol means redirect the text output to the terminal into the
new file called 'relax_maths_fns_dir.log' instead - see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redirection_%28computing%29.  The errors
indicate that you are not allowed to create files within the relax
directory - Windows says 'no'.  In which case, you might need to add
the full path to where you are allowed to create files:

$ dir maths_fns > C:\my directory\relax_maths_fns_dir.log
$ relax --info > C:\my directory\relax_info.log
$ scons > C:\my directory\scons.log 2> C:\my directory\scons.err

Note that 'C:\my directory' needs to be replaced by a real directory.