mailmaths_fns

Posted by James Nyirenda on April 05, 2012 - 12:40:
I see, actually am reading a bit on fotran to help myself,thanks for the notification.
on typing  "dir maths_fns > relax_maths_fns_dir.log" the output simply says File not found. I downloaded the relax1-3.14.win32 zip file and i personally checked in the maths_fns folder, no file relax_maths_fns
Then the "relax --info > relax2.7.log" tells me i have no access, kind of strange as am the adminstrator but it cant go any further than this.
Sorry again, must have fed you with more information and bear with me please.
Kind regards
Jimmy