mailRe: Temperature calibration & re lax @ Mac OS X 10.7.3 „Lion“

Posted by Ben Eisenbraun on April 05, 2012 - 16:21:
Hi Edward,

A solution is posted at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3461983/evt-tickcount-not-found-with-python2-6-on-osx-10-6-3,

I saw that suggestion when I read the thread yesterday. If you're willing
to give up the 64-bit version, this thread might also be useful:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7472301/how-to-force-py2app-to-run-app-in-32-bit-mode

This fix doesn't solve the problem of the py2app created relax app not
using the bundled Python version and internal Python modules, so some
users will still be affected by that.

Yesterday when I was looking at this, I added a 'print sys.executable' to
__boot__.py and got:

4/4/12 12:40:10.353 PM [0x0-0x18ac8ab].com.nmr-relax.relax:
/nfs/programs/i386-mac/relax/1.3.14/relax.app/Contents/MacOS/python

And it doesn't change regardless of what PythonExecutable or
PyRunTimeLocation is set to in the Info.plist. So it appears that it is
calling the correct binary, but the Contents/MacOS/python is just a binary
wrapper for some other python? I suppose I should read the py2app docs at
some point.

-ben

--
| SBGrid Consortium                          | http://sbgrid.org       |