mail[1.3.15/Mac] Linking to global PATHs

Posted by Martin Ballaschk on May 07, 2012 - 11:49:

Hi Edward,

as the MacOS relax package is self-contained, relax can't see that I've
installed grace system-wide. The same is probably true for e.g. PyMol.

Where do I have to place a link inside the package, .i.e where is the PATH of
the .app-Package?

I tried placing a link inside Frameworks/, but this didn't help.

Cheers
Martin