mailRe:

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on November 13, 2012 - 09:41:
Dear Kozo,

Welcome to the relax mailing lists!  I will try to answer your questions
below:

How long relax takes to finish? now running 4 days non stop!

I have recently discussed this one in response to a query from Ravi
Pratap Barnwal.  For a complete answer, please see:

http://marc.info/?l=relax-users&m=135117482515525&w=2

GUI mode cannot select frequency tab if i use tab button in mac version.
windows version can.

Unfortunately, I cannot understand this question.  Are you talking
about the relaxation data loading wizard in the model-free
auto-analysis
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/d_Auvergne_protocol_GUI_mode_loading_data.html)?
 In the first page of this wizard, you simply type the frequency in
Hertz into the input element.  Do you mean that clicking on the [TAB]
button does not switch between the elements of the first page of the
relaxation data loading wizard?

in mac version i can modify protocol for model free but windows i cant.

This I also unfortunately cannot understand.  If you are using the
dauvergne_protocol.py sample script or the GUI, in both cases the
protocol is hard-coded.  You can see the protocol in the file
auto_analyses/dauvergne_protocol.py.  This cannot be changed.  Can you
describe how you change the protocol in Mac OS X?  And what is missing
or what error messages you see in MS Windows?

some one to help.

I hope I have answered some of your questions above.  For others I
might need some more information.  Which version of relax are you
running?  And on which operating systems?

also suggestion. why not make a button for running relax always with log
file as i see log file is important.

This concept is quite simple and I have thought about doing this.
Actually the idea was to have a menu entry 'File->Logging'.  However
implementing this is quite a technical challenge and is surprising
difficult, and it might take me a few weeks to implement.  Therefore I
am both too lazy, and haven't found the time to do this.

please forgive my english, am not good to speak much.

This is not a problem.  Just try to include as much technical
information as possible and it will be easier to help you.  I hope
some of this helped.