mailok

Posted by Kozo Keisho on November 13, 2012 - 11:47:
Forgive my english.
First question now answered correctly, thank you!
second question, i made mistake, its spin not selected when i press [TAB] but jumps to slot for input of file. Sorry i have to try again to ask.
but no problem as my version is running perfect. i will ask when i see problem.
third question
in mac version 2.1.2 i can change protocols mf_multimodel free script and dauvergne_protocol and save and run while in applications.
In windows i cannot change but can run only when i copy relax to other file from program files.
it runs okay also but slower than mac.
Again i ask questions when i see trouble.
thank you for answering my questions.

From: Edward d'Auvergne <edward.dauvergne@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Kozo Keisho <crystalrlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "relax-users@xxxxxxx" <relax-users@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, 13 November 2012, 17:41
Subject: Re:

Dear Kozo,

Welcome to the relax mailing lists!  I will try to answer your questions below:

> How long relax takes to finish? now running 4 days non stop!

I have recently discussed this one in response to a query from Ravi
Pratap Barnwal.  For a complete answer, please see:

http://marc.info/?l=relax-users&m=135117482515525&w=2

> GUI mode cannot select frequency tab if i use tab button in mac version. windows version can.

Unfortunately, I cannot understand this question.  Are you talking
about the relaxation data loading wizard in the model-free
auto-analysis (http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/d_Auvergne_protocol_GUI_mode_loading_data.html)?
In the first page of this wizard, you simply type the frequency in
Hertz into the input element.  Do you mean that clicking on the [TAB]
button does not switch between the elements of the first page of the
relaxation data loading wizard?

> in mac version i can modify protocol for model free but windows i cant.

This I also unfortunately cannot understand.  If you are using the
dauvergne_protocol.py sample script or the GUI, in both cases the
protocol is hard-coded.  You can see the protocol in the file
auto_analyses/dauvergne_protocol.py.  This cannot be changed.  Can you
describe how you change the protocol in Mac OS X?  And what is missing
or what error messages you see in MS Windows?

> some one to help.

I hope I have answered some of your questions above.  For others I
might need some more information.  Which version of relax are you
running?  And on which operating systems?

> also suggestion. why not make a button for running relax always with log file as i see log file is important.

This concept is quite simple and I have thought about doing this.
Actually the idea was to have a menu entry 'File->Logging'.  However
implementing this is quite a technical challenge and is surprising
difficult, and it might take me a few weeks to implement.  Therefore I
am both too lazy, and haven't found the time to do this.

> please forgive my english, am not good to speak much.

This is not a problem.  Just try to include as much technical
information as possible and it will be easier to help you.  I hope
some of this helped.