mailRe: m0 models

Posted by Martin Ballaschk on February 05, 2013 - 09:53:
Hi Edward,

a part of my mail is missing, it seems like I accidentally sent a draft
version.

Although it's maybe not that important, here is the rest of the final
paragraph:

„I don't know if inaccurate or inconsistent data would favor such a behavior.
We now use selective proton pulses in the R1 and NOE-experiments (like
described in [1]), temperature compensation for our R1 pulse programs,
single-scan interleaving for all experiments, accurate temperature
calibration with d4-methanol and automated and hence reproducable peak
picking and fitting routines, and recycle delays of 10s in the HetNOE. The
consistency of the data from two fields was well below 8% even when the
temperature was (accidentally) off by 1K.“

Regards,
Martin

[1] Lakomek N-A, Ying J, Bax A (2012) Measurement of 15N relaxation rates in
perdeuterated proteins by TROSY-based methods. J Biomol NMR 53: 209–221.
doi:10.1007/s10858-012-9626-5.
--
Martin Ballaschk
AG Schmieder