mailRe: diffusion tensor

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 18, 2013 - 10:53:
Hi Angelo,

I'm not sure if you have seen this as you may not be subscribed to the
relax-announce mailing list
(https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/relax-announce), but a new version of
relax has been released fixing the bugs you have encountered.  The
following link describes the different ways in which you can find out
about new relax releases:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.user/1413