mailRe: Running with more that 1/2 CPU's

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on June 24, 2013 - 13:25:
Is there a limit to how many program instances you can require of relax?

If you have for example 10 different datasets you want to be analysed,
would a work-around be to use calls to a lot of relax programs ?

Is there any shared memory / temporary directories which prevent this?

Best
Troels Emtekær Linnet